Businessin10 - Retire Ready
Welcome to Businessin10!
People spend approximately 2,200 hours every year working. According to Statistics Canada, the average life expectancy is 85 years and improving. This means that if individuals retire at ages 55, 60 or 65, on average they will have 20 to 30 years in retirement. This is a lot of time that needs to be spent in a productive way to maintain purpose, self-satisfaction and fulfilment.
We view retirement not as a conclusion of life but as a continuation of life. Just as individuals prepare for their working years, they need to be prepared for retirement and be practical:
– It is important to make sure that you have a good quality of life during retirement through good physical and mental health;
– It is important to make sure that you are financially secure and have enough money to last the next 20 to 30 years in retirement; and
– It is important to make sure that your affairs are in order to take care of yourself and the people you leave behind.
We are here to help you with your journey.
We are currently offering the following two online retirement courses, to take these courses please press on the links below:
– This course covers all aspects of retirement for Canada’s Federal Public Service employees, including the Public Service Pension Plan.
– This course covers all aspects of retirement for all Canadian’s.
Please note. these course are online which means you can take them at any time and from anywhere, at your convenience, all you need is internet access. You can fast forward or rewind, you can skip a lesson or take it all over again. It’s up to you.
If you are thinking of retiring soon, make sure that you develop a
Your happiness will depend on it!
Pick-up For Free
Check Our latest posts
Join us for more information